Sunday, June 14, 2009

Week 1 Done

It is official I have started the Triathlon training and restarted the marathon training. It is definitely a bit crazy going but I am hoping once I get into the swing of things it will be normal again. Waking up in the mornings was quite a struggle till Friday when I was bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5:30 in the morning!!

Kim found some great cheap swim caps that are kinda interesting to get on my head. If anyone has experience with swim caps please let me know how to get them in place without feeling like your face is pulled in all directions!!! Oh and if you can get them on without getting your hair wet?! I finally was able to open up my pack of Speedo swim goggles that I bought several years ago at Costco and what do you know they work just dandy!!

3 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

keep you dry swim cap in a zip loc bag with some baby powder.

makes it way easier to get on.

Sarah Preston said...

You are amazing for training for a triathalon on top of already having accomplished a full marathon!

Dink said...

I will try that, thanks for the tip!