Monday, February 2, 2009

First Long Run



(Racing to the Finish)
I have started the training schedule and although I dread it each new day when it is over I am really happy with my performance and that I have actually met the days goal. It does help that I have Kim to run with me otherwise I would talk myself out of getting up in the mornings. Saturday was the first long run of the schedule of 12 miles but it turned to 13 miles due to the Provo Trail was a mile longer than the 12 mile run!! Since it was way too cold to walk the last mile we were forced to run. Essentially I a half marathon on my first go in 2 hours which is right on track for running the full marathon in 4 hours!!! I won't go into long boring detail of my run, that is for the other blog but we am on track and ready to go!!! Watch out Ogden Marathoners we are out to win!!!



(Okay we aren't this angry we just have the sun in our eyes)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are awesome!

Fiagle Family said...

you guys are crazy... running and freezing. good luck. 4 hours that is an awesome time so keep up with it. You will have to run one out this way with me..like catalina or something fun :)

Dink said...

ohhh that would be fun!!! I may be tempted on that one!!

Fiagle Family said...

Although you wouldnt be able to wear your ear warmer:) I know that is so sad hahaha

Dink said...

Very, very sad!!! I have grown to love my ear warmers!! But I would be out of all the long sleeved items!!!

Unknown said...

Psycho! But I love you anyway!