Friday, November 7, 2008

Sewing Project 2


I finished two aprons and then a knitting needle holder for my intro sewing projects and have found my next project to undertake. It all started with my mom being worried that Charlie will be cold in the winter if he is outside while I am at work. So I googled dog coats and found some but it was a minimum of $40 to get a nice warm water resistant coat for Charlie. I found a free pattern on the internet and am going to try it out. If it is ugly then it doesn't really matter it is only going to be seen by the dog and he doesn't care one bit what it like!

P.S. Celina you know you will be heavily involved in this endeavor so get lots of rest and eat up so you will not be nutrient deprived!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We have one for Nico too but because he is so big, we had to buy it from a horse blanket company! He loves it.

Fiagle Family said...

wow look at you martha stewart watch out! cakes..sewing..whats next??

Dink said...

You never know!!! I could start decorating!!!

● C E L I N A ● said...

DO NOT DECORATE...you better stick with sewing for now.

Also it doesnt look that hard. I think we could do it.

Dink said...

That is what I was hoping you would say!!! Let me know when you are ready to go on another fabric run!! We will need to get waterproof fabric for the outer layer. Should be interesting!! Yeah!!