Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Grocery Store


Last night I ran over to the grocery store to pick up some items to make this Amish Friendship bread. As I was perusing the aisles and chatting on the phone with Celina a thought came to me that the whole grocery store should be alphabetized by product. This may seem strange but hear me out, think of a movie store things are sorted alphabetically within their food groups. If all the frozen items were sorted this way it would make finding those obscure items on your grocery list a lot easier to find! For example, the produce section would all be sorted starting with A and down to Z if there were any Z products. I would like to see a store done in this fashion becuase I would spend a lot less time there!

5 comments:

SarahPreston said...

I agree!

Single Girl said...

OK, you didnt say ABC within food group.

It was just ABC order. Makes more sense if it is by food group.

I get anxiety in the gorcery store. I think I'm a hard person to shop with.

Single Girl said...

turn off the word verification. PLEASE

Dink said...

are you having trouble verifying words?

Fiagle Family said...

Hey just be happy your store looks so nice!! I am going to take a pic of our produce department for you...or have you forgotten since you have been gone for so long!! haha