Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Grocery Store


Last night I ran over to the grocery store to pick up some items to make this Amish Friendship bread. As I was perusing the aisles and chatting on the phone with Celina a thought came to me that the whole grocery store should be alphabetized by product. This may seem strange but hear me out, think of a movie store things are sorted alphabetically within their food groups. If all the frozen items were sorted this way it would make finding those obscure items on your grocery list a lot easier to find! For example, the produce section would all be sorted starting with A and down to Z if there were any Z products. I would like to see a store done in this fashion becuase I would spend a lot less time there!

5 comments:

Sarah Preston said...

I agree!

● C E L I N A ● said...

OK, you didnt say ABC within food group.

It was just ABC order. Makes more sense if it is by food group.

I get anxiety in the gorcery store. I think I'm a hard person to shop with.

● C E L I N A ● said...

turn off the word verification. PLEASE

Dink said...

are you having trouble verifying words?

Fiagle Family said...

Hey just be happy your store looks so nice!! I am going to take a pic of our produce department for you...or have you forgotten since you have been gone for so long!! haha