Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Triathlon....


Possibly?! So now that the marathon is looming in the very near future my mind is wandering off to what I will do next to keep me at the gym and working out. Yes a Triathlon came to mind so I of course did some googling and found several Triathlons in the next few months that are nearby that has got me itching to give it a try. The nice thing is that there are Sprint distances, olympic distances and then there are the half and full Ironmans that you can do. I will admit I was thinking I would just do the Olympic distance after watching the Biggest Loser finale but have been talked down from my dream world that I call my head and am back to the Sprint distance.

If anyone is interested in going for it with me let me know I will put an email together with the information but it would be fun to have a group to train with, at least some of the days.

2 comments:

Katie Kreps said...

Kona Tri next March! it's on!

Dink said...

You betcha!!!