Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Biggest Loser is the Bomb!!




Okay I have found that I really love watching Biggest Loser!!! I got introduced to the show I think over Thanksgiving when Sarah came over and helped me build zillions of gingerbread houses. I then still took until a few months back when I started watching my shows on my computer instead of the TV since I am weaning myself from the DVR.

The finale was amazing and Jesse was soo emotional it was really cute. He has all the emotion in our relationship and it makes me feel whole!! So Jesse and I sat there glued to the TV gasping and aahhing over the results with all the contestants. I was just soo motivated after watching this show and how dedicated these contestants are and how hard they work. So when I was griping about having to get up and run I just remembered if they can do it I can too!! Now that the show is over I am not sure what my motivation will be, I guess I should just find my own inner motivation!!

1 comment:

Sarah Preston said...

Ha ha! I'm glad I suckered you in! I am so happy that Helen won it all!