Sunday, February 20, 2011

Panama Temple


Saturday my mom and I decided to hit up the temple for a session and were a bit nervous about how it all worked with translators and such. The temple in Panama is beautiful and is up on a hill overlooking the canal. We got there and I think a stake was visiting because the parking lot was full of taxi's and Red Devils (the bus mafi). We had a nice American lady that helped us get our clothes and point us in the right direction. Even the Temple runs on Panama time, which is ssslllooowww!! The session started 45 min to an hour late, what Temple do you know that doesn't start sessions on time?! It was great to just relax and feel the peace that is there and enjoy watching the young men that were taking their endowments out. It brought back lots of fond memories and was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon.

2 comments:

Andrea Lee said...

I love all these fun posts! This trip looks wonderful! Can you fill me in on why you're there and how long your trip is?

Dink said...

We are there to do IVF and I got back this past Monday so we are just waiting to see if it was successful.