Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Working Out Continued.........


So bootcamp is over for our little group and now I am up to my own devices in planning my workouts. Now I did have three years of structured weight routines to follow so I am fairly familiar with putting together weight routines but I do tend to get bored with being at the gym by myself lifting. I also have a habit of getting distracted watching everyone else workout and thinking about what they are doing, their form and how much they are lifting. Yeah it causes quite a problem when I am supposed to be pushing myself!! Anyways so Sunday night I went through all my workouts and thumbed through my weight training book and put together a loose leg routine for me to do on Monday morning. Well my alarm went off and I hit snooze about 5 times and then eventually just changed the alarm to later in the morning. Needless to say I did not get to the gym on Monday and Tuesday was the same story. Soo I need to get my butt back in gear or go back to boot camp. Hmmm.....boot camp sounds better!!! Man am I lazy!!

4 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

I so know how you feel. I think if i didnt work at the gym I would soooo slack off!! Ella was home sick on monday and I dont work on tues..but normally work out...well I didnt go since I didnt go on monday..cookies sound way better!! haha

Unknown said...

You inspire me by doing the boot camp classes. They have those at my gym as well. I'm tempted to sign up. I love my snooze button too much!

Dink said...

yeah you should be able to set an overide button that limits your snoozing and just sets the alarm off till you actually get out of bed!!

Josh & Sarah Teare said...

I thought you were promising a before and after picture....