Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Apron Complete


I have been attempting to start an apron for myself and then do one for my mother-in-laws birthday for a few months now and have been preoccupied with the table and chairs. Well the birthday was just around the corner so I shifted focus and got to work on the apron. Luckily it is a really nice pattern that was easy to follow and understand, which is sometimes a struggle that I have!!! I tend to work best under pressure and that is why I procrastinate soo much and once again this turned out better than expected.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Soooooo cute!! I love these aprons. And they are so much cheaper when you make them yourself.

Unknown said...

Very cute!

collinanddani said...

Look at you being so talented!

Unknown said...

Hey, will you email me with your address and phone number? I don't think I have it. kaylammcintire@gmail.com

Thanks!