Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Gym

So I have a goal to get back into the habit of frequenting the gym. So far....not so great but this week has been hopeful in at least starting that trend. I think I have decided that I will have to hire a work-out friend who will attend all the classes I want to and will not let me get out of going to the gym when I feel too tired (aka: lazy) or am really sore and don't feel like I can move for the next few days!!! So by the end of May maybe I will have moved past the need for the training wheels to get onto the workout kick. The invitation is out there if anyone wants to have a workout buddy at Golds let me know!!

Sincerely,

The Gym Drop Out

10 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

come on I'll be your workout buddy..you just have to move over one state..not tooo far..it'll be fun! I've just finished a new one month workout..no fast food all month..its gotten easier but at first I couldnt stop thinking of food. Its really helped...although it will all be gone after my one week in mexico with all you can eat everywhere on the resort.

Mann's said...

hahaha!!! I do not go to the gym!!! I can tell you though, go with Angeor Janei'a or Meggan...they are good at that!

Dink said...

Okay Amanda I will be there next week and then I you will have to been seen with me at the gym trying to keep up with you!! But it definantely would be good times!!!

Fiagle Family said...

you should get the book by jillian Michaels...(from biggest looser) called making the cut..It has awesome workouts..Try it Youll like it..fall to pier pressure!! You can do it...if I can not eat cereal and cookies for a month you can soo do it. And whatever about keeping up..hello what do you think I do at the gym all day...teach athletes..or the old lady ...the old lady!

Ange said...

do you like kickboxing? Meggan Bambl and I have been going on Wednesday nights and saturday mornings. I usually go in the mornings if you would like to join me :)

Dink said...

Ange, I would love to hit up kickboxing with you guys, most of the time I can only go in the evening! So I will pencil that in!! Thanks for the heads up!!

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Anytime you want to go...call me and I'll get someone to watch Ty!!

Dink said...

Excellent!!! I will take you up on that one!! Jesse is always available for a babysitter, he can come over and entertain Ty while we work out!!

collinanddani said...

So guess what..we are in a branch out here. But don't worry we are not going to replace you guys, we can't wait to come back!

Amber said...

You can do it!! If I had a gym pass I would totally go with you!! Just remember, being sore is a great thing... I love that feeling.