Friday, February 22, 2008

After the Wedding.....

So after all the fun of traveling all over this past summer Jesse and I found a wonderful townhouse to purchase. We were all moved in before the end of August which was nice and then we started the slow process of upacking (which I hate to ever think about). WE moved in Tuscan Villas, in phase 1, and currently there are 49 other townhouses that are being lived in. Our neighbors are great and we are in a small branch that consists of our townhouses and an apartment complex across the street. It is great getting to know everyone and easier becuase there are just a handful of us.

Jesse is working hard in school to get his bachelors in Engineering and so some day he will be done (what a nice thought!!). I am still working with my dad at the good ole' G.L. Hicks Financial which is going well. It is a pretty decent job with good vacation package!! I am also doing taxes this season for Jackson Hewitt on the side for a little extra dough and not having to pay to do my taxes is a plus as well!!

I sold my horse Andy in August to a lady in Aspen, Colorado that just loves him to pieces so that is really great. I am not sure when I will get a new horse but probably not for a few more years, it has been nice to have an official break for a while.

Otherwise Jesse and I are enjoying the married life and taking everything in stride!!!

5 comments:

Andrea Lee said...

Dareth, fun blog! I love the pictures from the summer.

Dink said...

Yeah I love it that someone actually sees this. More motivation to keep it updated!!

Fiagle Family said...

YOu are in so much trouble!! Why didnt you tell me you had a blog page!! and which one should I write you on? Which do you check? You guys look so cute. I love all the pics since im so sad we never live in the same state at the same time@ What is up with that!! PS I love the one from a long time ago of Breckens short short hair. It is so hot@ I wish I would look that awesome with pixie hair@ How have you been@@@@@@ KEEP IN TOUCH and I guess I will try better too

Aubrey said...

Hey Dareth! You have a cute blog here! Well, I have some news...Ahem. We are bloggers. I know. crazy.

DCAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-stasiun-radio-terbaik-di-jakarta/